Five Apps That Will Help You Have Your Home Under Control
Five Apps: Nowadays, both workers and students who live in shared apartments do not have enough time to carry it all out or, perhaps, they simply do not know how to organize themselves and are letting the care of the home pass them by. What’s the score? A house in a mess, a fridge that is always half empty, and 1000 more things to do with five apps.
There are all kinds of people. There are those who want to have everything under control and, for the same reason, they forget certain things like a product to buy or a task to do at home. Another type of people is those who never remember what they have to do. And the last group is the one that spends all day lying on the bed or the sofa thinking that “they will do it” or because they really do not know where to start five apps.
Maintaining a productive and tidy home requires some dedication. Suppose you think you can’t handle everything and you need help, thanks to these five applications available to download to your mobile. In that case, you’ll be able to keep your house in order and bring your purchases (weekly, monthly…) up to date in the easiest way possible.
These apps can help all of the above types of people, whether it’s because they need a reminder or just to give them the push they need. Let’s discover them!
Keep The Fridge Full
Here are two applications that will help you keep the fridge full, buy only what you need at the best price, and always be ready to prepare your favorite recipes.
1. Out Of Milk
Out Of Milk is the most used application in its sector. It is responsible for making both the shopping list and the purchase itself, in the most comfortable and effective way possible. It allows you to make a perfect shopping list thanks to the various features it offers:
- See the prices of various foods and their best deals.
- Scan the barcode five apps.
- Check the number of existing units.
- Inspect nearby places to make the purchase.
- Customer Support.
- Share the list and make it accessible to other people.
- Direct synchronization with your smartphone or browser.
- Division of the list by sections: cleaning, fruit, meat, beauty, etc.
- Inventory of what you already have at home.
It is compatible with iOS and Android and totally free, but there is also a paid version of Out Of Milk Pro. By paying 1.51 euros you will help it to continue advancing and improving.
Thanks to this mobile application you will no longer need to write your shopping list on a piece of paper, which you then lose or forget at home, nor have all the offers and what you already have at home under control. In addition, once you make a list you will not have to make another one the same on another occasion because it will have already been saved.
BigOven is the best app to keep all your recipes and inventory organized. It does not material if it is the easiest recipe or the most complicated to prepare, because this one manages to make it seem much simpler than it really is. This application allows you to carry out a whole series of actions thanks to the tools available:
- Save all your recipes just like those of other users.
- Includes pictures of the recipes.
- Comment on other people’s recipes.
- Search by type of food: breakfast, lunch, dessert, dinner, etc.
- Plan all the meals for the week (dinner, snack, etc.).
Generate a shopping list from the recipes. But it makes a list only of the food that you need, thanks to an inventory that you can carry out previously.
It is compatible with iOS, Android, Kindle and Windows Phone and is also free.
This application is very similar to the previous one. However, if you like to cook, but you don’t have enough ideas or you don’t know what foods to buy because you don’t know what you need, this application helps you to know both what you already have and what you need. In this way, you will be able to reduce what enters the House. If you have too much food, you may get confused and probably make unnecessary expenses. For this reason, it is necessary to use the right storage, neither more nor less, in order to be well organized.
Organize Household Chores
Many times we forget what we have to do and by the time we remember it is too late to react. For this reason, these two mobile applications that follow are so practical that they will help you to know what to do and when to do it to keep up with household chores.
Clean House is the app that controls your task list and reminds you of the cleaning routines of the different places in the House. For example, you can put a monthly reminder to “clean the terrace”, and instead, for example, the task of “sweeping the house” can have a daily or weekly reminder.
Upon entering the app, you’ll immediately see a list of things you should be doing that day to keep your home tidy. This app is very useful for not letting your House become an unpleasant place that really does take time to clean in depth.
In addition, this application is perfect for those who live in constant stress or who spend a lot of time away from home, even for those students who live in a shared apartment and have to divide the housework every week.
However, it is only compatible with Android. For iPhone, there are Home Routines, which have the same functions as Clean House:
- When you finish a task, it is marked as done.
- If you do not perform a task, the list is generated automatically, since it has not been checked.
- Once you finish, it gives you a count of all the tasks carried out throughout the day.
The less things you have lying around, the less there will be to clean. Thanks to this app you will not forget when you have to clean and what.
4. You Need A Budget
As with food, buying cleaning products without knowing if you need them or not is a mistake due to storage space and unnecessary expense. You Need a Budget is an application that takes care of controlling everything that has to do with household expenses. It has a series of very useful tools to be able to keep everything in order and under control:
- Record of expenses that occur (cleaning products, food, decorations, etc.).
- Record of savings.
- Allows the synchronization of multiple devices with the same budget, making it easier to control spending between multiple people.
- Compatible with Android and iPhone.
- It is only available on PC by installing software.
- The license costs 53 euros and is paid in a single payment. However, the first month is free five apps.
This application is perfect for those people who share a flat to be able to control the expenses that each one assumes within the home. In this way, it is not necessary to keep an account of the price of all the products, objects or food purchased, because this app already does it for you. Likewise, it controls what is saved on purchases. Therefore, if you have a pot with money, it allows you to return the fair money to each person.
All in one
5. Cozi Family Organizer
Finally, the Cozi Family Organizer five apps is the most complete on the list. It brings together the features of the four applications that have been previously mentioned. Both for making shopping lists and for cleaning a house daily. Some of the many facilities it offers are:
- Cross-platform with support for multiple users.
- Manage to-do lists: shopping or cleaning.
- Home routine itineraries.
- Calendar with which you can write the activities that you must do throughout the day and thus find a space for household chores.
- Shopping list from inventory. Even if a recipe calls for an ingredient. If you already have it at home it won’t include it on the list.
- Google Calendar.
- Compatible with iOS and Android.
- Free app. It also has a paid version that allows you to have a shared contact list. Birthday calendar and additional options for meal planning, among other things.
lead an easier life
Thanks to technology, our lives have become much easier. The effort we have to make to keep our home under constant control. Such as remembering what you have to do at home while you are at work. Studying or with your friends. Is now practically non-existent with the help of these applications.
With the tools these five apps provide, whether it’s remembering. Organizing or having an inventory of what you already have or need. You can take things more calmly without the stress of having many things to do. And not knowing when to do them. The more things you bring to the day. The less you will have to do in the end five apps.